Every computer has features and specifications and everyone has PC for daily life work. The technology has grown at a huge level and now PC has new form which we call Laptops. Most of the people use laptop for their daily work and this work can be any work such as homework or office work. This help us and give us many advantages and we can also increase their specs and properties for better work and processing.
If you are curious about how to the specs of PC, then you are at right place. Today we will show you how you can check the specs of your computer or laptop easily and without any other software.
Properties of PC or Laptop
You can check the specs of your computer easily because you should know that everything is properly installed in your pc. There are two different ways by which you can check the properties and specs of your computer easily.
- In the first way, you have to login to your computer and you will see the home screen which is usually called desktop.
- On the main screen, you will see an icon which is “My Computer” and all you have to do is to right click on this icon.
- After that you will see that many options will appear and in the last, there will be an option called “Properties” and then click on it.
- After clicking this option, a screen will appear in which you can check the properties of your computer such as Ram, processor and generation of your processor, name of your computer and info about your window which is installed in your laptop.
- By this way you can check the basic specs of your computer.
If you want to know the detailed specs of your computer then there is another way in which you can see the detailed specs of your computer such as graphics, ram, processor, audio and much more. You have to follow some simple steps for detailed specs.
- First of all, you have to turn on your computer and login to your computer and after that you will see the main screen of your window which is also known as desktop.
- Now press Window Button + R together and new popup box will appear at the bottom left corner of your window screen.
- This is Run Command in which you have to type of code which is “dxdiag” and after typing this, press enter and a new window will appear in front of you.
- Now you can check the detailed specs of your computer, and everything in your computer will be listed here such as complete info of your computer series and processor including generation of the processor. You can also check the graphics detail and graphic settings in that and can also check audio configuration and settings easily.
These are the two ways in which you can check the specs of your computer easily without downloading any other software.