Android Q Beta 3 is one of the latest android versions which provide many amazing features to the users. We suggest you to update your phone with this latest version. If you don’t know how to download and install this we are here for you to tell you anything about this.
If you have a compatible phone you can easily get android Beta 3. Android Q Beta 3 improves the connectivity and now this provides the feature of dark theme which many people loves in their phones. We will tell you the procedure of downloading and installing android Q Beta 3 in your phone. This is a very easy process you just have to follow the simple steps. First we will tell you which phones are compatible with this.
Compatible phones with Android Q Beta 3:
Many famous brands of smartphone are compatible with this Beta. Android Q Beta 3 is a latest version not every phone is compatible with this. The names of phones which are compatible with this are Xiaomi, One plus, Sony, Huawei, etc.
Download and install Android Q Beta 3:
First of all if you want to avail android Q Beta 3 you have must have to be the part of group of Beta testers first. And you have to associate your subscription to your Google account. If someone registered previously with the Android P Beta then for them they have to follow the same steps to register with this Android Q.
- First of all you have to enter into the Beta program and sign in with your Google account.
- If your phone is compatible with this then a file with the picture of your phone will show on your screen.
- Now you have to click on participate and accepts the terms and condition of the android Q beta program and then register yourself.
- Now you have to wait for few minutes to few hours to receive a notification of the update via OTA that your beta is ready. This notification is same like the notification which you receive when your phone wants to give you any kind of warning and information.
- After the wait when this ready you just have to click on the accept download and install
- After this reboot your phone and when your phone will open you will have the Android Q Beta 3 in your phone.
Considerations to keep in your mind:
Android q beta 3 is very heavy so it is important to clear you something that is not the decisive version of android and it is not 100% stable. Your phone can also suffer with crashes or sometime the phone cannot work properly and sometimes your phone wants or forces you to format the phone.
In this case we suggest you to create a backup of your important data before preceding this process. This is because if your phone stop working than the only option is to format the phone so chance of data loses is high so it’s better to make a backup of your data.